The revolutionary way to
sell your house
We have set out to reinvent life’s most important transaction with 3 new, radically simplified ways to sell your house. Our mission is to offer new beginnings to everyone’s real estate situation, and we’ve served hundreds of clients who have come to DiGiovanni Real Estate over the years to make those transitions easier. Whether it’s selling your home Rent to buy, stopping foreclosure, or any other situation, we help people find new beginnings in one simple, seamless transaction.
Many homeowners have sold their houses to us for many different reasons. Whatever your reason may be, you will have the opportunity to speak with a local real estate expert who is committed to treating you as if you were a member of our own family. Since 1965, we have had the privilege of calling the Seattle area our home. Since our inception, it has been our goal to foster a community of honesty and integrity. We put our people and clients ahead of profits. That’s why our motto is “Continuing a tradition of honesty and integrity.”
People are always asking us “What’s your secret?” “What makes DiGiovanni Real Estate so special?”
Well, it’s not just one thing, it’s ten. We believe the things that set us apart other than being a family-owned and operated business are the Core Values that guide everything we do. From the incredible teammates that join our team to the clients and communities we gratefully serve, our Core Values are the glue that binds us together and the foundation that our business is built on.
Each member of our team lives and breathes these core values every day. They are at the heart of our amazing team of people, and ultimately, those people are who make our business so special.
1. Always do the right thing. Since our inception, it has been our goal to foster a community of honesty and integrity. That’s why our motto is “Continuing a tradition of honesty and integrity.” Ask yourself these five questions: Is it right for the client? Is it right for the company? Is it ethical? Is it something you are willing to be held accountable for? Is it the right thing to do?
2. People over profits. We believe the primary secret to building a sustainable, successful business is building genuine relationships with our people and clients. When people are valued, they are motivated, and performance levels peak. Where people are valued, they will always do more than is expected. Where people are valued, they invest. Where people are treated like people – they anchor. We believe that relationships are the secret to creating a sustainable world that values honesty over deception, transparency over secrecy, authenticity over hype, and ultimately, people over profit.
3. Deliver excellence in everything we do. Passionately pursue excellence in everything you do. Deliver unprecedented service. Pay attention to the details. It’s the intangibles, like our client relationships, our caring service, and going above the call of duty, that differentiate us. Strive for competitive greatness by delivering excellence.
4. Enjoy the journey. Create fun – as a team, for our clients, and with our families. Remember, enthusiasm is contagious. Make it fun for our clients to work with us. Happy people make happy clients.
5. Embrace the family spirit. Take care of each other and our beautiful home. Work together as a team to deliver results that cannot be delivered alone. Always encourage and support one another. Be a friend to your teammates.
6. Build lasting relationships based on trust. Earn trust with each other, our clients, our vendors, and our community. Ensure our clients feel informed, confident, and appreciated. Be known for your character and integrity. Always put our clients’ interests first and treat our clients’ companies like they are our own. Be a long-term thinker. Remember there are no small relationships.
7. Pursue growth and learning. Applied knowledge is power. We are growing as a company when we grow as individuals. Look for opportunities to improve everything we do, including our own abilities. Continue to be thought leaders in our areas of expertise. We strive to have the smartest, best-trained people in the industry.
8. Generously give to others. Give to your teammates, your clients, and your community. Be willing to share information for the betterment of our team and ultimately for the best interest of our clients. Be charitable. Help others in need with open hearts and open minds.
9. Proactively communicate with everyone. 24/7. With our clients and our teammates, be proactive, not reactive. Treat every client as if they are our only client. Respond promptly and always communicate to our clients so they never have to ask you for an update. Work to resolve problems, not avoid them.
10. Be authentic, grateful, and humble. Be true to yourself and don’t forget where you came from. No matter the recognition or success you achieve, continue being you, stay grounded, and be humble. Be thankful for the success that you have and never take it for granted. Success is not an entitlement. You have to earn it every day.