answer some basic questions and get solutions to your real estate situation with the press of a button.
Let us help you find the ideal solution to your real estate situation so you can skip the hassle of listing, showings, and months of uncertainty.
Sell in a few simple steps
set an appointment
After you submit your info on the form above, you will be prompted to schedule an optional phone or in-person conversation at a time most convenient for you to discuss solutions to your situation.
get the cash
If you like your solutions, sign the relevant paperwork, close on your timeline, and experience a fresh, stress-free start without the hassle that comes with listings and showings.
All other solutions
Are you or a loved one feeling stuck in a real estate situation? Maybe you’ve inherited an unwanted property, facing divorce, lost your job, relocating out of state, or just tired of being a landlord. No matter your situation, we can help!
We are not real estate agents or brokers. We are a Washington State family-owned and operated
To qualify for this opportunity, simply fill out the form at the top of this page and answer a few basic questions.
Once submitted, we will calculate a fair, all-cash offer on your house and get it to you in the next 24-48 hours. In the event you like the offer we give you, we can close at a time you choose and we’ll even pay all of the closing costs for you. It really is that simple.
How else can we help you?
Many homeowners have sold their houses to us for many different reasons. Whatever your reason may be, you will have the opportunity to speak with a local real estate expert who is committed to treating you like family. Since our inception, it has been our goal to foster a community of honesty and integrity. We put our people and clients ahead of profits. That’s why our motto is “Continuing a tradition of honesty and integrity.” We are committed to providing you with options that are specifically customized to your individual situation. There is no charge for this extra service if you decide to submit your information today.
We are open and honest about what we do
You should never give away your information on a website if you don’t know why the website owners are asking for it. To be fully transparent, we are requesting that you submit your housing information today so that we are able to do our due diligence on your house, compile the proper research, and customize ideal solutions for your situation within the next 24-48 hours.
If you’re looking to sell your house quickly to a local real estate expert who can work with you directly, then it makes sense for you to request an all-cash offer today!
Sell in a few simple steps
The entire process can be broken down into 3 simple steps:
- Answer a few basic questions on the web form above so that we can present you with the most ideal solutions to your situation. You can choose to have your solutions emailed to you when prompted.
- After you submit your information on the form above, you will be prompted to schedule an optional phone or in-person conversation at a time most convenient for you to discuss solutions to your real estate situation.
- If you like your solutions, sign the relevant paperwork, close on your timeline, and experience a fresh, stress-free start without worrying about the hassle that comes with listings and showings.
It’s really that simple. We streamlined the process of selling your home to put you at the center of what will prove to be one of the easiest, most hassle-free experiences you’ll ever have.
For a detailed breakdown
How DiGiovanni Real Estate is different
Traditional home sale
- List on the market for an average 50 days until closing
- Risk of buyer financing falling through
- Hidden fees and upfront costs
- Hassle with searching for contractors and managing repairs yourself
DiGiovanni Real Estate
- 3 categories to fit all real estate situations
- No listing, showings, staging, repairs, or stress
- No fees or upfront costs
- Skip the work. With all of our solution categories, no repairs are needed
- Sell instantly, but well below market value
- For distressed properties only in need of major repairs
- Home is resold for a large profit
- Repairs are deducted from the purchase price