answer some basic questions to stop foreclosure and experience a fresh, stress-free start to your real estate situation.
Let us help you find the ideal solution to your real estate situation so you can skip the hassle of listing, showings, and months of uncertainty.
Stop foreclosure in a few simple steps
Submit your info
Answer some basic questions on the web form above so that we can present you with ideal solutions to your foreclosure situation. You can choose to have your solutions emailed to you when prompted.
set an appointment
After you submit your info, you will be prompted to schedule an optional phone or in-person conversation at a time most convenient for you to discuss solutions to your foreclosure situation.
finally stop foreclosure
If you like your solutions, sign the relevant paperwork, close on your timeline, and experience a fresh, stress-free start without the hassle that comes with listings and showings.
Are you or a loved one behind on payments and facing foreclosure? We can help.
We are not real estate agents or brokers. We are a Washington State family-owned and operated
How else can we help you?
When you choose to work with us, you will have the opportunity to speak with a local foreclosure expert who is committed to treating you like family. It has been our goal to foster a community of honesty and integrity. We put our people and clients ahead of profits. That’s why our motto is, “Continuing a tradition of honesty and integrity.” We are committed to providing you with options that are specifically customized to your individual situation. Everybody loves options, and there is no charge for this extra service if you decide to submit your information today.
We are open and honest about what we do
You should never give away your information on a website if you don’t know why the website owners are asking for it. To be fully transparent, we are requesting that you submit your housing information today so that we are able to do our due diligence on your house, compile the proper research, and customize ideal solutions for your situation within the next 24-48 hours.
If you’re looking to work directly with a local foreclosure expert who can offer solutions to your foreclosure situation, then it makes sense for you to work with us.
Stop foreclosure in a few simple steps
The entire process can be broken down into 3 simple steps:
- Answer some basic questions on the web form above so that we can present you with ideal solutions to your foreclosure situation. You can choose to have your solutions emailed to you when prompted.
- After you submit your information on the form above, you will be prompted to schedule an optional phone or in-person conversation at a time most convenient for you to discuss solutions to your foreclosure situation.
- If you like your solutions, sign the relevant paperwork, close on your timeline, and experience a fresh, stress-free start without the hassle that comes with listings and showings.
It’s really that simple. We streamlined the process of selling your house to put you at the center of what will prove to be one of the easiest, most hassle-free experiences you’ll ever have.
If there are 11 days or less left until the trustee sale, please call the trustee now to let them know you have someone interested in purchasing the property and would like to see if they’d be willing to postpone the trustee sale date. We need you to do this because, by law, the trustee has the right to refuse back payments needed to bring the loan current and proceed to the trustee sale if there are 11 days or less left until the trustee sale date.
For a detailed breakdown of the comparison between how much you will walk away from the closing table with if you sold to us versus a traditional sale, please refer to our Pricing page. If you have any questions, please feel free to refer to our FAQ page or message us at email@example.com. Once you are ready to proceed, please answer some basic questions on the web form above so that we can present you with the most ideal solutions to your foreclosure situation.
How DiGiovanni Real Estate is different
Traditional home sale
- List on the market for an average 50 days until closing
- Risk of buyer financing falling through
- Hidden fees and upfront costs
- Hassle with searching for contractors and managing repairs yourself
DiGiovanni Real Estate
- 3 categories to fit all real estate situations
- No listing, showings, staging, repairs, or stress
- No fees or upfront costs
- Skip the work. With all of our solution categories, no repairs are needed
- Sell instantly, but well below market value
- For distressed properties only in need of major repairs
- Home is resold for a large profit
- Repairs are deducted from the purchase price