fill out the simple, no obligation document to get your ideal rent to buy solutions with the press of a button.
Let us help you find the ideal solution to your real estate situation so you can skip the hassle of listing, showings, and months of uncertainty.
Rent to buy solutions in a few simple steps
Approve the applicant
You sit back, relax, and allow us to send you the most qualified tenant buyers for your approval. We won’t stop sending you qualified candidates until you are satisfied.
get the cash
Once you approve a tenant buyer, we will have you both sign the appropriate paperwork. You get your first month’s rent upfront and all repairs and maintenance covered.
Rent to buy solutions overview
Are you or a loved one interested in getting all the benefits of being a homeowner and landlord without having to worry about anything besides cashing the check every month? This is your answer! Firstly, what are “Rent to buy solutions?” Rent to buy solutions allow you to reap all the benefits of being a homeowner and a landlord without having to pay for repairs or maintenance on the property. The tenant buyer in a Rent to buy agreement typically rents the property from you for a set amount of time (usually 1-3 years), after which he or she has the right, but not the obligation, to purchase the house from you for an agreed upon price.
Here’s where we come in. We are the premier real estate service company in King, Snohomish, and Pierce county when it comes to Rent to buy solutions. Recently, our marketing has been working amazingly well and we have found plenty of tenant buyers who are honest, responsible, good-hearted people with families and a steady income. They want to live in either King, Snohomish, or Pierce county but don’t qualify for a mortgage right now. That means they would be buying from you Rent to buy. They can afford the monthly payment right now and will qualify for a mortgage within 1 to 3 years. We had every one of them talk to a mortgage broker before we put these tenant buyers on our list because we wanted to know exactly how long it would take them before they qualified and could take out a new loan and pay off the house. These buyers will also give you
By the way, none of this costs you a dime. We are paid by the tenant buyer. As far as price goes, it doesn’t matter to us how much you want for the house. However, if we set the price too much over market value, we may not be able to find a willing tenant buyer. But there is no reason we shouldn’t be able to get you full market value because of the way Rent to buy solutions are structured. Our
What are the primary benefits?
Here are some of the primary benefits of selling your house Rent to buy:
- It doesn’t cost you a dime to fill the property. That is our job, and we are paid by the tenant buyer.
- The percentage of evictions with this type of transaction is way below standard tenant eviction rates — so it’s a lot safer than a standard tenant.
- You reap all the tax benefits of home ownership (i.e. the interest and property tax portion of your mortgage payment are tax deductible).
- You no longer have to lose your mortgage or property tax payment every month since you will offset it with the monthly income.
- You don’t have to do any repairs or maintenance on the property – the new tenant buyer is responsible for all of it.
- You don’t pay for utilities.
- They don’t call you like standard tenants.
- You get a 3-year lease rather than 1-year lease for most renters.
- You get honest, responsible, good-hearted people looking for a place to call home.
- You get a more stable tenant than a standard renter because the folks that move in see themselves as owners rather than renters. Remember the old adage, “You don’t wash a rental car.” Same goes for a standard tenant vs. a tenant buyer in a Rent to buy situation.
How else can we help you?
You will have the opportunity to speak with a local real estate expert who is committed to treating you like family. Since our inception, it has been our goal to foster a community of honesty and integrity. We put our people and clients ahead of profits. That’s why our motto is, “Continuing a tradition of honesty and integrity.” We are committed to providing you with options that are specifically customized to your individual situation. There is no charge for this extra service if you decide to work with us.
Rent to buy solutions in a few simple steps
The entire process can be broken down into 3 simple steps:
- You sign the following simple, one-page no obligation document that allows us to market your property to our qualified tenant buyers Rent to buy.
- You sit back, relax, and allow us to send you the most qualified tenant buyers for your approval. We won’t stop sending you qualified candidates until you are satisfied.
- Once you approve a tenant buyer, we will have you both sign the appropriate paperwork. You get your first month’s rent upfront on top of all the benefits of being a homeowner and a landlord without having to pay for repairs or maintenance.
It’s really that simple. We put you at the center of what will prove to be one of the easiest, most hassle-free experiences you’ll ever have. It may end up being one of the best financial decisions you ever make.
If you have any questions, please feel free to refer to our FAQ page or message us at email@example.com. Once you are ready to proceed, please fill out this simple one-page, no obligation document that gives us the right to market your property to our tenant buyers Rent to buy.
How DiGiovanni Real Estate is different
Traditional home sale
- List on the market for an average 50 days until closing
- Risk of buyer financing falling through
- Hidden fees and upfront costs
- Hassle with searching for contractors and managing repairs yourself
DiGiovanni Real Estate
- 3 categories to fit all real estate situations
- No listing, showings, staging, repairs, or stress
- No fees or upfront costs
- Skip the work. With all of our solution categories, no repairs are needed
- Sell instantly, but well below market value
- For distressed properties only in need of major repairs
- Home is resold for a large profit
- Repairs are deducted from the purchase price